Join a Winning Team
Due to the ever increasing need for polygraph services worldwide, we are seeking qualified examiners to participate in the GPN referral program. There is no fee to register or to become a member, but each examiner must meet the minimum qualifications below as well as a few others. Each examiner then receives his/her “standard” fee for exams less a deposit that we retain as our service fee.
- Completed polygraph training at APA accredited training facility
- Completed internship and received certification (if so required)
- Completed at least 100 exams following certification (if you have completed less than 100 exams you may qualify for our internship program)
- Completed at least 50 domestic-type examinations (waiver available with specific training)
- Must be licensed to operate in states requiring a license
- Must be willing to conduct domestic-type examinations
- Must be willing to contact all referred clients within 48 hours
- Must make an exam date available to the client within 30 days
- Must conduct the exam personally. If you wish the exam to be handled by an employee or contractor, that employee must submit an application individually and be approved for membership.
- Must have a valid email address which is checked daily in order to receive referrals.
- Must be willing to provide the exam rooms used for testing (we can help with this) in areas that we do not currently cover or at current locations for lower fees than currently offered. See Test Locations for current coverage.
- Must have no law enforcement “conflict-of-interest” problems.
- Must not be affiliated with certain competing referral services.
- If member has a web site, must provide a link to the GPN web site
What our members are saying about GPN
ONCE YOU HAVE BECOME A MEMBER OF THE GLOBAL POLYGRAPH NETWORK YOU MAY ADD OUR LOGO TO YOUR SITE.
- Right click on the graphic below and save it to your website’s root directory as GPNlogo_LG.jpg
- Cut and paste the code below to insert the graphic into your site at the desired location.
<!– —–START CUT and PASTE HERE—– –>
<img src=”http://www.polytest.org/images/gpn/logo.fw.png” width=”333″ height=”121″></a>
<!– ——–END CUT and PASTE——– –> /
* Note: You can change the size of the logo by adjusting width and height parameters within the cut and pasted code.